Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello Betty finished!

This was a really quick and easy quilt to put together, using this 'Easy Bake' pattern from CluckCluckSew (one of my fave quilting blogs).

Made with just one layer cake. I used Hello Betty, a fairly old fabric line that's now out of print, by Chloe's Closet for Moda.

I machine quilted it in straight lines. Well. They were meant to be straight. Note to self: don't rule quilting lines in a fabric pen that says "disappears spontaneously". You've gotta wonder, what's the point of it?? so instead of re-doing the lines with a more appropriate pen, I just thought I'd wing it.

I'm a lazy quilter, what can I say! and it's really not that bad, you hardly notice the wonk, especially now it's been washed a couple of times and has that nice crumpled look.


No comments:

Post a Comment