Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quilts in progress

Quilts take a looooong time to make. Relative, say, to a dress or a top or something. So I try not to start too many quilts that I'll potentially lose interest in and never finish. But I so love starting a new one! So tempting to give up on that half finished project when you've got a short attention span like me.

Anyway I've got two on the go at the moment that I HAVE to finish before starting anything else, one is supposed to be for Claudia's first single bed (I know, it's a while off) and the other is a grown up quilt for the living room.

Here they are, quilt tops finished or nearly...

Claudia's quilt:




Serious quilt:


I bet Claudia's gets finished first. Because the fabrics are way funner!! Love those Heather Ross fabrics. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment